Aston Villa vs Swansea Premier League 2015 Prediction Preview Live Streaming Who Will Win 24 Oct 2015, Aston Villa vs Swansea Match Prediction, Aston Villa vs Swansea barclays premier leagure prediction, Aston Villa vs Swansea head to head, epl schedule, premier league schedule india, epl fixture, epl table, epl result, premier league, premier league table, premier league tickets, premier league champions, premier league matches, barclays premier league fixtures, barclays premier league fixtures 2015, barclays premier league football, football premier league, football results premier league, live football premier league, football heads premier league, premier soccer league, premier league soccer, english premier soccer league, premier league team, premier league teams, all premier league teams, premier league schedule, premier league schedule 2015, barclays premier league fixtures, english premier league schedule 2015/16, football betting predictions, soccer betting predictions, soccer bet predictions, enpnfc live scores, live football score update, football scores live only on todayprediction.in
Aston Villa vs Swansea Premier League 2015 Prediction Preview Live Streaming Who Will Win 24 Oct 2015
Railing Squad Aston Villa (1-7-1, 4 points) and Swansea City (2-3-4, 10 points) are not who won a victory in the last five weeks of 2015-2016 shares of the Premier League. They face each other Saturday, October 24, at Villa Park, and finally one of the two clubs is to experience a win for the first time in a long time.
Villains who have lost five straight and have won since the opening day of the 1-0 win over Bournemouth. This led to his descent into the relegation zone with only Sunderland has a lower overall total score.
His last match was a 0-2 defeat by Chelsea defender fighting champion at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, as reported by ESPN.
Jose Mourinho masked boys Tim Sherwood courtesy of a bounce play Willian Diego Costa in the 34th minute own goal from defender Alan Hutton in the 54th and succumb to its fifth defeat.
Meanwhile, in Swansea had won the last five games with three defeats and two draws to start. His last victory was a surprise 2-1 against Manchester United back in late August They beat Stoke City at the Liberty Stadium on Monday 0-1, they move up to 14th place in the chart done.
Spanish striker Bojan scored a penalty in the fourth minute and hit the goal as a scrappy game, according to the BBC.
Aston Villa vs Swansea Prediction Who Will Win
The prediction is a narrow 1-0 win for Swansea City. The odds favor Garry Monk and swans in this game that Villa had fought with his works all season.
– Aston Villa have won just one of their eight matches of the Premier League with Swansea City (D3 L4), lost each of the last three and the last two did not score.
– Swansea addressed only two points from their last five away games in the Premier League (D2 L3).
– Tim Sherwood has 14 of his 22 games in charge Barclays Premier League Aston Villa lost – Paul Lambert is 14 games, which lost for the villa in the competition until his 28th fixation.
– The wicked have failed in four of their last five home games Barclays Premier League points.
– He was only six goals from direct free kicks in the Barclays Premier League this season and half of them were raised against Swansea (3).
– (- Incl. Blocked 27) aimlessly in the Barclays Premier League this season Jonjo Shelvey has tried most of the shots.
– Bafétimbi Gomis failed in five points of successive Barclays Premier League appearances after scoring nine goals in his previous 10 games in the competition.
– Swansea were observed four times this season, reducing their opponents to 10 men; more than any other team in the Premier League.
– No player has more dribbling in the Barclays Premier League this season tried Swansea Jefferson Montero (62), while Villa Jordan Amavi tried the second (58).
– Swansea are now win less in five Barclays Premier League (D2 L3); They have disappeared since March 2014 six without a win in the competition.
Aston Villa Stats
Top Goal Scorers
Sinclair – 5
Gestede – 4
Gil – 1
Aston Villa Squad
1 Guzan 31 Bunn 41 Watkins
2 Ilori 4 Richards 5 Okore 6 Clark 7 Bacuna 14 Senderos 16 Lescott 18 Richardson 21 Hutton 23 Amavi 33 Crespo 34 Suliman
8 Gueye 9 Sinclair 15 Westwood 17 Veretout 22 Gardner 24 Sánchez 25 Gil 28 N’Zogbia 40 Grealish
11 Agbonlahor 19 J Ayew 20 Traoré 27 Kozák 35 Taylor 36 Sellars 39 Gestede
Swansea City Stats
Top Goal Scorers
Ayew – 4
Gomis – 4
Emnes – 1
Swansea City Squad
1 Fabianski 13 Nordfeldt 25 Tremmel
2 Amat 3 Taylor 6 Williams 14 Tabanou 22 Rangel 26 Naughton 27 Bartley 33 Fernandez
4 Ki Sung-yueng 7 Britton 8 Shelvey 10 Ayew 15 Routledge 20 Montero 21 Grimes 23 Sigurdsson 24 Cork
11 Emnes 17 Éder 18 Gomis 58 Barrow Michu
Barclays Premier League 2015 points table