Rohit Sharma Profile Cricinfo Biography Statistics are given here. Rohit Sharma Profile HD pictures Wallpaper, nick name, date of birth, full name, debut and career statics mentioned below with full history and details. All Indian Players profiles available in this website. you can find All Of Cricket Of any type in this bolg. Recently Rohit Sharma is playing in Indian Cricket Team Get all of His Domestic Details In this blog. All Indian players Biography Statistics mentioned here. Rohit Sharma T20i, ODI and Test Carrier Stats Avalible here. All Indian Cricket players list, squad, players profiles, cricinfo stats and all match history details.
Rohit Sharma Profile Biography Pictures
Full Name: Rohit Gurunath Sharma
Date of Birth: Apr 30, 1987, Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra
Major Team: India, Deccan Chargers, India A, India Green, India Under-19s, Mumbai, Mumbai Cricket Association President’s XI, Mumbai Indians, Mumbai Under-19s
Playing Roll: Batsman
Batting Style: Right
Bowling Style: Right-arm offbreak
- Rohit Sharma notched up his second double hundred in ODIs, becoming the first batsman to reach the landmark, and also sped past Virender Sehwag’s 219 registering the highest individual score in ODIs getting out for 264 off 173 balls in the fourth ODI against Sri Lanka at the Eden Gardens, Kolkata on Thursday.
- 02-Nov-2013: 7th ODI against Australia at Bangalore — Rohit Sharma became the third player in men’s cricket to record a double century in ODIs. Sachin Tendulkar (200* vs South Africa at Gwalior on February 24, 2010) was the first to accomplish the feat followed by Virender Sehwag (219 vs West Indies at Indore on December 8, 2011).
- 02-Nov-2013: In 7th ODI against Australia, with 16 sixes, Sharma has established an ODI record for hitting most number of sixes in an innings in ODIs, eclipsing Shane Watson’s tally of 15 sixes during his unbeaten knock of 185 off 96 balls against Bangladesh at Dhaka on April 11, 2011.
- 02-Nov-2013: ODI series against Australia — He’s tally of 491 at an average of 122.75 is a world record for the highest runs’ tally in a bilateral series in ODIs.
- Rohit Sharma is now the only player in the world to have played more than 100 ODIs without having made his Test debut.