Virat Kohli Profile Cricinfo Biography Statistics are given here. Virat Kohli Profile HD pictures Wallpaper, nick name, date of birth, full name, debut and career statics mentioned below with full history and details. All Indian Players profiles available in this website. you can find All Of Cricket Of any type in this bolg. Recently Virat Kohli is playing in Indian Cricket Team Get all of His Domestic Details In this blog. All Indian players Biography Statistics mentioned here. Virat Kohli T20i, ODI and Test Carrier Stats Avalible here. All Indian Cricket players list, squad, players profiles, cricinfo stats and all match history details
Virat Kohli Profile Biography Pictures
Full Name: Virat Kohli
Date of Birth: Nov 05, 1988, Delhi
Major Team: India, Delhi, India Red, India Under-19s, Royal Challengers Bangalore
Playing Roll: Batsman
Batting Style: Right
Bowling Style: Right-arm medium
- Virat Kohli becomes the second player to score two hundreds on their captaincy debut after Greg Chappell.
- 11-Dec-2014: Virat Kohli becomes the 3rd Indian to score a ton on his captaincy debut in Test.
- 09-Nov-2014: Virat Kohli became the fastest to reach 6000 One-day International run mark, bettering legendary West Indian Vivian Richards’ record during his 53-run knock in India’s third ODI against Sri Lanka in Hyderabad on Sunday.
- 21-Nov-2013: Virat Kohli became the fastest batsman to score 5000 runs in one-day internationals when he scored 86 against West Indies in the first ODI in Kochi.
- 14-Oct-2013: During the second ODI against Australia in Jaipur, Virat Kohli scored the fastest century by an Indian in one-day internationals in 52 balls and broke Virender Sehwag’s 60-ball record.
- 18-Mar-2012: Virat Kohli’s 183 in the Asia Cup match in Mirpur is the highest score by a batsman against Pakistan, obliterating the 138-ball 156 by Brian Lara at Adelaide on January 28, 2005.
- 13-Mar-2012: With his century against Sri Lanka in the second match of the Asia Cup on Tuesday, rising Indian star Virat Kohli became the fastest batsman to score 10 one-day international hundreds in fewest number of innings (80 innings, 83 ODIs).
- Virat Kohli has become the first Indian batsman to register two hundreds followed by two fifties in consecutive innings – 118 against Australia followed by 105, 64 and 63 not out against New Zealand.